Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hickory Dockory Dock

The mouse ran up the clock

One week has passed, with a second on the way out. One project has passed, with a second about to be embarked upon. Classes are long, making the days seem to drag on forever. Wednesday is the new Friday. Friday, while free from classes, is a work day so that I may not go broke. Weekends are project time. Life is inserted somewhere in between.

The clock struck one

Ideas are a dime a dozen, but I don't think I can make a short about carnivorous Oscar Meyer hot dogs; at least, not this weekend. I might be tired, I might be confused because we haven't really been given our parameters yet, but nothing really viable seems to be coming up. Something weird, maybe, but weird for the sake of weird? Then again, weird for the sake of weird. Pretension mocking pretension? Or fucking hand puppets?

The mouse ran down

Thought my cold/congestion was on the outs, but had a resurgence today. Perhaps the weather? Perhaps not. Also, need to catch up on Battlestar Galactica episodes by Sunday. Almost done with the second season. It's gonna be rough with all the work that needs to get done, but I'll be damned if I don't try. Wish I didn't suck so bad at Gears of War. Bad, horrible reflexes. If I can get through the next couple of weeks, I can do this. Go, motivation! Go!

Hickory Dickory Dock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.